Track Mounted Booms
Our track mounted booms, also known as spider lifts, can be used when working in even the most challenging environments at heights from 14 to 36 metres. They are stable and safe to use on slopes and narrow areas and are suitable for working in a number of settings including public or historic buildings, airports, parks and gardens.
Our track mounted booms can be used by painters, gardeners, renovators, cleaners and those carrying out maintenance work.
You can choose between bi-fuel or electric powered track mounted booms by brands such as Hinowa, JLG and Teupen.
Our track mounted booms are a good choice if you are looking for a compact and lightweight lift that is safe and easy to operate.
Our range also includes booms that are:
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Narrow so they give access through gates and doorways
- Smooth and easy to operate because of their hydraulic tracks
- An auto-levelling system so they can easily be positioned safely
- Articulated jibs to get to hard to reach places like around corners
- Able to offer an extendable reach thanks to telescopic upper boom
- Fitted with non-marking tyres so they won’t damage delicate flooring
- Controllable by remote so you can move around to get a better view of positioning
If you’d like to talk through your needs, simply contact us and a member of our highly experienced team will be happy to help.
We also have more than 30 years experience offering training, so we can help you make sure you are operating your equipment confidently and safely.